For booking groups of twelve or more, please refer to our functions page
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited, places on the user’s computer or on his mobile device, through the internet browser (browser). The placement of cookies will help the website to recognize your device on an upcoming visit. We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user, however, if you are already our customer, we will be able to monitor your visits to the site as long as, at least, for once, you have started your navigation from any communication sent by us, for example, SMS and email.
Cookies also collect generic information, such as how users arrive and use the websites or the country / countries area through which they access the website, etc.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences.
At any time the user can, through his internet browser (browser) decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block the respective entry in his system.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of the sites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Our cookies have different functions:
- Essential cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website. They allow navigation on the site and the use of its applications, as well as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
- Analytical cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by personalizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the website, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services on the website that we think are of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purpose of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
- Functionality cookies – We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user’s name each time the user accesses the site. We also use functionality cookies to provide advanced services to the user, such as making comments on an article. In summary, functionality cookies keep the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
- Third-party cookies – These are used to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising on our website.
Advertising cookies – These are used to target advertising according to the interests of each user and the number of visits made, allowing to limit the number of times the ad is displayed. These cookies help to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
The cookies used can be:
- Permanent cookies – They are stored at the level of the internet browser (browser) on their access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies – They are temporary, remain in the cookies of your internet browser (browser) until you leave the site. The information obtained allows to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Note that, by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or totally, the navigation on the website.
Please note that by disabling cookies, parts of our website may not function properly.